yeay!!! it's the holidayssssssss :) :) i'm sure the time of year most anticipated by all..
even though we have exams in less than 3 weeks time (yikes!) but having no classes really does make a BIG difference.. at least we get to relax for a day or two first before continuing the battle for that high score (waaaa harapan tinggi nampak :P)
but yeah.. weekend so far, has been great!! :) really RELAXED.. and i mean truly! woke up just in time for zuhr on both days!! hahaha at least sempat :P nthen reading slow2 here n there.. but most of it was spent either just lazing around in front of the telly, cooking, or going out and seeing friends :) weekend blisssssss!
and now, have just started flipping through a few pages... and then decided, ummmm 10 more mins! haha don't want the weekend to end just yet! oh well, guilty pleasures aside, I'm missing home terribly.. yeah, guess this year I'm kind of 'soft' that way..
Have been talking non-stop about how much I miss home since the day I got here! What the hell is wrong with me? haihhhhh ... nvm.. few months to go!!! Can't wait! :)
okay.....
sambung222222 :P Bye..
Instagram (@NHomeBakes)
Monday, 22 December 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



0 comments:
Post a Comment