I'll admit, I AM on an update frenzy... Seem to have a LOT to say despite work piling up.. Regarding the last post, no worries ppl.. I have started doing my assignment :P hehe
I guess it's just a matter of getting started writing, and then it'll take on a life of its own! To be honest, it's probably the one thing that got me cringing and lazing for the past few days; have read the required stuff (read = general reading only pls! haha).. but it's just a matter of putting it into sentences, paragraphs, the works..
haihhh.. now that I've started, I can finally breatheeeeee... (",)
On another note, sambil2 start tadi (haha sempat lagiiii) we watched the Godf@ther.. Y's all time favorite movie.. I've watched it only once before, and obviously not remembering details of it. He on the other hand, could cite the script! talk about obsession! so yeah, of course I am then asked to read the book..
which I think I might, come new year! yeahh, I know... I am probably the only person who has not read the one of the most legendary books! BAIKLAH! I'll put that down as one of my 2009 to-do!
hehe... okay.. now that's a third post for you..
Bye..
Instagram (@NHomeBakes)
Monday, 29 December 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



0 comments:
Post a Comment