http://www.robert-pattinson.co.uk/music/
please3... check it out! I'm already weak in the knees by just watching the movie.. nthen to find out that the lad can sing beautifully as well? mesmerizing... I think I just discovered that I am a sucker for acoustic music..
taking a break from an unprecedented 150 page feat.. exhausting.. yet 200 more to go before the 2nd attempt at the mock test :P sakit jantung...
On another note, rekindled my love for photography over the week.. Posted some on my flickr page (check link on right hand side).. Might not be as good as my sifus (sha & hilmi) :P but am still REALLY an amateur..
nonetheless, spent a few moments browsing through pics taken with my old non-DSLR camera (haha), I think I have a few favourites there :) will post some of em up soon'ish I hope..
Instagram (@NHomeBakes)
Sunday, 4 January 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



2 comments:
*faints*
hahahaha.. kan?????? haihhhhh
*woke up and faints again* LOL
Post a Comment