Ha-ha! It should be called that I think! :P Nahhhh, the real definition is:
Premenstrual syndrome (PMS) (sometimes referred to as PMT or Premenstrual Tension) is a collection of physical, psychological, and emotional symptoms related to a woman's menstrual cycle.
Is it really a syndrome or so much of an excuse? Excuse???? I can already hear protests from women around the world with blazing guns and canons at the ready for me ;)
Oh well, to be fair.. I may have been experiencing PMS for the past 2 weeks. If you could picture a ferris wheel, then I have been at the bottom; swinging from one side to the other not quite going back up yet.
Sigh, or probably it is just an excuse for me to have mood swings. Not really mood swings, but feeling really2 low. Hence, excuse my all-time depressing entries. On the other hand, I was once taught by a wise women, that all is actually in the mind. If you don't dwell on it, then there's no reason why it should affect you. Just spur on and be strong. It is just a state of mind...
For years, I have been holding on to the wisdom. I've never had mood swings, nor have I ever had a period of constant anguish, depression, down-ness (hardly a word eyh?) etc2.. I take pride in not being sort of "affected" by the PMS syndrome.
But after what I experienced these past 2 weeks, I start to wonder; have I lost touch? Have I succumbed to what is supposedly meant to be? I hate myself at that thought. But there are just feelings that you can't easily suppress. And in terms of my studies, I was at an all time low during that period. Hating myself more for lacking the motivation.
But tonight, I am determined to climb back up the ferris wheel. No more sad faces, laziness, hatred etc. I am to be a happy person! happy happy happy me... *Suddenly I feel that the last sentence seemed like one made under the influence of happy drugs*
So yeah, work for tomorrow is done - although not entirely correct. I am to camp out in front of the inn early tomorrow to determine our fate in terms of 'graduation'. Specifically, whether it'll be in july or october or so on..
Wish we get what we're meant to get.. (haha this is highly because I am not sure which is the best yet, so I'm waiting for my fate to 'reveal itself' tomorrow)
Wish us luck! xx
Instagram (@NHomeBakes)
Wednesday, 18 February 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



0 comments:
Post a Comment