Was just chatting with my fellow lunch-mates at work... they're back in malaysia la of course..
Making me realize.. how much I miss them! I miss the gossiping sessions.. the lunching sessions.. the me-visiting-their-respective-offices sessions!; yeah, since my department is too far away, I'm always the one doing the visiting.. but all good fun though :)
Haihhhh... Y told me, I can't have my cake and eat it too.. true3. I can't be back there and also wanting to complete my bar here as well. So it's probably for the best. But one can always reminisce those good times :) In fact, I think I'm missing out on many best bits! People getting hitched, people going vacation-ing..
Oh my, how time flies.. yet I'm still not very close to going home.
Right now, I'm riding on my goals.. it brought me here, and I intend to see it through.. aminnnnnnnn
Instagram (@NHomeBakes)
Tuesday, 24 February 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



0 comments:
Post a Comment