Instagram (@NHomeBakes)

Tuesday, 17 March 2009

Crappy Crapper

Arghhhhhhhhhhhh... Despite what people say, I still do FEEL like crap after the advocacy assessment just now. I just realised during the submission, that I have a different copy, probably an old copy of the skeleton... the contents are the same, but the paragraph number is different. The assessor might think that I'm just mad!!

Eiiii.. and I also answered one of the questions wrongly! This is BEYOND stress... It doesn't really matter that I think my delivery was quite good, but these things might actually bring my grade down to a level that I couldn't even WANT to imagine.. This is therefore one of the first times that I've felt this shitty after an exam. Crap..

Oh well, what's done is done. But I still do hope that the assessor disregards these errors and give me more credit for delivery. Hope, tu jerlaaaaaaa...

Sheeshhh.. it's also frustrating to know that I normally let go of things quite easily. I'll be just as easily move on from a frustrating event. But this time, it just gets to me. I can't even begin to bother reading for the next exam.. which is like in a months time! grrrrrr...

I'm therefore hoping to see the silver lining..

xx

0 comments:

Blog Archive

Powered by Blogger.

Him and I

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Darling Son

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Darling Daughter

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Total Pageviews