Instagram (@NHomeBakes)

Friday, 13 March 2009

gua tarik sama lu, lu tarik sama gua..

Apparently, I'm not such a big fan of hot drinks. I'm not usually the one who craves for a hot drink in the morning or after a meal. For me, drink is just a drink. You can give me plain water in the morning and I'll be fine.

But sometimes, I do indulge a bit. Herein comes the hot chocolates, teh tarik etc2..

So today I figured, hey.. why not have teh tarik since I was fasting earlier. So i made a cup (glass la) of teh tarik... tarikkkkk kawkaw nyer!!

Oh well, you'll never know what goes into your food (or drink) until you make it yourself! TRUE enough! Before that, I must admit that I've never really made teh tarik. It usually 'appears' before my eyes readily tarik'ed and ready to drink. Little did I know the massive amount of condensed milk used to make it taste like the teh tarik I know in shops! Now THAT'S a lottttttttt of sugarrrr

Oh well, I'll probably look at teh tarik differently from now on! Well, all good things are usually sinful, so such indulgance is probably okay once in a while :)

Ok.. sooooo not an interesting post, but what the heck!

1 comments:

shasa aziz said...

It is a good post, for someone who is now a health freak.. haha.. im not talking about u.. im talking abt me..

Anyway, i do know the content of teh tarik. But i cant help it. For you on the other hand, you will have to avoid them. Reason: 1) condense milk makes u f** (what a sinful word haha) 2) the sugar is not good for the little one.. mcm serupa je u makan chocolate tak?? hahahah

Blog Archive

Powered by Blogger.

Him and I

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Darling Son

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Darling Daughter

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Total Pageviews