I haven't had the time to properly breathe...
Just got back from Blackpool on Sunday. I know I said I'd write all about it BEFORE the journey, but I haven't.. No petty excuses.. But I just simply didn't have the TIME, nor the energy to do so.
Anyway, the trip was simply.. FUN! proper relaxing fun fun fun.. well, mostly fun because I get to play in MY KIND OF PLAYGROUND = the theme park! :D :D :D.. They'd say I was like a kid being let loose in the playground.. hyper tak heng!! I got on the first ride ALONE because it was probably a bit too extreme for the others. But no worries, I had fun nevertheless!
But it doesn't stop there.. Now I'm officially broke for the month! Tulaaaa, bala bile singgah factory outlet kan!! At first, I didn't want to spend AT ALL... but then... haihhhhhh... temptation, temptation...
Oh well, what's done is done.
Today classes started for the final term. We were placed in a new group. To be frank, I kinda missed my old group.. We all did! haha.. But what can you do? New subjects new group laaa... It won't be the same though...
On the other hand, so far everything is pretty hectic at the moment. 2 weeks of classes (where I have to slip in revision for the exams in between class preparation work), then 2 weeks of "holiday" (yeah right, padahal kene study.. bongok!).. and then exam.. and then more classes before the end of term..
This week in particular, we have the gig... Adoiiii... penat! Come on ppl!! buy your ticketsss!!! Bad marketing skillls on my part there, I know.. But I'm tired la weyyyy, baru balik from class kan!
Need to rest.. Till then..
Instagram (@NHomeBakes)
Wednesday, 25 March 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



0 comments:
Post a Comment