Instagram (@NHomeBakes)

Tuesday, 10 March 2009

pens to write!

Since my college days, I have been accustomed to taking exams which require longgggg handwritten essays and such. Each of the exams I took would normally last about 3 hours, at least. That's a whole load of writing eyh? And inevitably, my hands would always 'collapse' per say, after each exams.

Therefore, what I did was to find the best pen to write in, that is both comfortable and would help make my handwriting more legible (yes, my handwriting is apparently worse than guys, so legibility is IMPORTANT). Every now and again, I would be able to find the 'miracle' pen that would help me do the job. Humm, apparently it's never the same pen for each exam season! (I wonder why?)

But this time round, I am soooo in love with those pilot vega pens, which are mega FAT and very2 comfortable. I could write pages long practice questions without hurting my hand, and fast too! (which is another plus in these types of exam)..

UNFORTUNATELY, the ink finishes quickly.. I can literally see how fast the ink finishes (after EACH practice questions, mind you!) AND the other big problem is, that the pens are MIGHTY EXPENSIVE!! (costing at about £3.60 PER PEN) gile ke aper??? dahla ball point pen jer!!

So there goes my dilemma. Should I just close my eyes and continue to purchase these 'miracle' pens for practising for the exams, and the exam itself (duh!)? OR, should I just keep on finding cheaper similarly fat pen substitutes? My laziness and lack of time is definitely a big factor here.. decreasing resources in the bank account should not be forgotten too!

Oh! the exam referred to is this friday (o_O) !! (and it is a 3.5 hours exam.. blurdyyy hell =@??+§pffttttt)

Hummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm...

Haha, now there's a thought for today :)

0 comments:

Blog Archive

Powered by Blogger.

Him and I

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Darling Son

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Darling Daughter

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Total Pageviews