Instagram (@NHomeBakes)

Tuesday, 21 April 2009

Hop hop!

It seems that 'London' decided to skip spring and go straighhhhttt to summer! It was really hot today, I swear there are about 100 people laying about at the uni park. Of course being someone who is already 'tanned' naturally, I try to avoid such feats.

But anyway, today is really hot! It came up to a point where I somehow had mixed feelings about it. On one hand, I'm glad that the frustrating cold weather has gone. However, the fact that it's now 'summer'ish... I didn't even get the chance to wear my so-called spring clothes coz it's too hot! Hahaha stupid dilemma, I know!

On the brightside, the weather now sort of symbolizes the turn of a new leaf. The beginning of a new term, where I won't be as stressed as I was during the middle term. I'm glad, content and most of all.. can't wait for this term to finish!.. Hopefully on a high note though! :)

p/s: It is just frustrating when some people just simply come to class unprepared AND refuse to listen to what is being discussed.. Because, when it came to 'your' turn.. it just gets frustrating when you repeat the same points that we've all decided is not relevant. just A MINUTE AGO! Unprepared is okay, since I'm not well prepared myself.. but please, at least listen to what is being discussed, u might learn a few things.. or else, don't bother showing up at all.. seriously!! Sheeshh!!

2 comments:

Ema Z. said...

te'!!! didnt know u had a bloggggg, can i link youuu???

keep writing babehh, liking it loads. hihihi mwahhhsh!!

n@trin@ said...

Hi babe! heheh dah lame la got :P Sure2, link away ;)

Alaaa.. tulis mende merepek merapu jerss hehehe

owhhhhhh about the lari2 anak thingy.. confirmmmm can wait.. anything for u dear :) hehehehe I oso got classes.. so anytime u're ready ok? xx

Blog Archive

Powered by Blogger.

Him and I

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Darling Son

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Darling Daughter

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Total Pageviews