It was like a dream
Yet so real, but still surreal..
It definitely was amazing
I thought I was your answer
as you were mine..
But right from the start,
lines were drawn..
things remain unsaid,
but I was content..
I was happy.. Were you happy?
Things go along
feelings soared,
yet things remained unsaid
for fear of what lies beyond..
And now as time goes on
can you feel the distance?
I am now on the outside
I am no longer your answer,
yet I am still holding on
I feel useless
I feel unwanted
I feel unloved
And so..
I'm letting go
but it's just too hard,
too hard to bear
too hard to ignore..
Why it will hurt so much
But I shall try..
So please, help me let go..
p/S: learning to play the guitar is definitely in my wishlist for this year. How nice it would be to be able to play out my pieces, and hope that it can somehow make up a song? Not that my pieces are good to begin with, but still.. I wishh..
Instagram (@NHomeBakes)
Monday, 6 April 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



0 comments:
Post a Comment