You know you've made the right choice in choosing your option subject when;
'You certainly enjoy doing the mock assessment!'
Hahahaha.. Honestly! I remember all those hours put in when I was asked to do an opinion writing for other subjects.. What a pain! But for this one, I have managed to produce 3 pages in 2 hours! *clap clap!!* :) :)
Not that it's easy.. certainly NOT.. but the fact is that I think the whole thing is interesting. Hehe.. Probably has a lot to do with all that COMPANY law work I had to do when I was at work.. but yeah.. Company law is definitely my favourite area, no doubt!
On another note.. managed to register with a GP today. YES, I know.. it's wayyyyyyy overdue.. hehe if I had known how EASY it was to register, I would have done it AGES ago.. OKay, probably that's a lie.. Hehe MALAS sebenarnye.. But no worries, all is done!
Now, I shall continue to finish the mock assessment.. and after that, nak kene practice 'negotiation' skills with him.. Got mock assessment for that pulak tomorrow (sooo not looking forward for that one!)
Later!
Instagram (@NHomeBakes)
Tuesday, 28 April 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



0 comments:
Post a Comment