Some people go missing when exams are looming. But not me. I find that making regular updates on this blog is well, kind of therapeutic in a sense.
Goes to show how much I love to blab? Probably :P
Anyhoo.. today is probably the day I truly realize that all those absent-minded-cooking-programme-watching aren't such a waste after all! I managed to cook up an indian inspired dinner; coriander rice and some baked chicken (which somehow has a hint of the kind of indian dishes u can imagine - totally made-up recipe!)..
Being 'my mother's daughter', I managed to just put in whatever ingredients that I like, how much I like.. with some tips I remembered from all those random cooking channels.. and Walaaa!! hehe Yas liked it, that's all that matters right? :P
Can cook it again (if I can remember how I accidently put it together that is!)..
So there you go, our late dinner during study break (dinner at 11.08pm!).. and I also managed to peel some shallots and garlic that would last for 2 weeks. Definitely a time saver for later on! :)
Pfftttt.. Now I'm too full that all the oxygen are going to my stomach.. No wonder I'm so sleepy!
Tea time anyone?
Instagram (@NHomeBakes)
Wednesday, 8 April 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



0 comments:
Post a Comment