week left! Can't wait!! by next thursday... I'll be free to lay around and watch tv all day! (sheeshh)..
On another note.. am thinking about a LOT of things lately.. normal la.. this time round there's definitely LOADS to think about. One thing in particular, whether or not to work this june..
You see, we're going back in august.. early august mind you, as I'll be back in the office on 16 August (soo soon!!).. but after so many months of not working (that goes to the both of us), there's a need to get some cash in-flow, quick! Staying here and do nothing also costs money.. me not really being 'able' to cook so much lately means that we might have to eat out a lot! so might as well work dak? Won't do hard labour work obviously.. Prefer desk jobs for the moment..
But when to start? Logically, I should start on the 1st of june.. then nicely end on 30th of june.. 1 month la.. nthen finally lepak in july coz by then already got cash in-flow so not so worrying anymore..
BUT... kinda a bit TOO sudden coz 1st june is like so close! Hummm.. plus have a concert and a football match to go to on the 8th and 10th June respectively.
Did my NI card application already (haha I know, so late kan??) but am still waiting for it to actually 'arrive' la kan! meantime, am thinking about options of where to work..
Hummmmmmmmmmmmm... got 2 clear options.. so weighing up...
On another note.. do you agree with me, that the weather is definitely getting more and more confusing!! kejap panas kejap sejuk.. kejap berangin.. wth??? Confuse la weyyyy
Instagram (@NHomeBakes)
Wednesday, 20 May 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



5 comments:
I think you should not work coz after this you'll be working ALL the time. So enjoy the un-workable time. haha. Also, THE date is 9th August :)will u be in Msia?
Hehe.. sounds like torturing myself plak la kan? haha but we'll see what happens.. for now, I have YET to send in any resumes whatsoever :P
alaaa 9th august?? tak beli tiket lagi.. but most probably balik on the 10th.. tu nikah ke sanding?? xde majlis lagi ke after that???? nak pggggg :(
i mcm dah tulis 3 kali tak lepas2..
Anyway, i was saying..Tak yah la keje sbb nnti u blk mesia u start keje awal, masa tu u dah penat. Atleast if you tak keje sini, u excited nak keje kat mesia. So give ure body a chance to rest!
Apa mcm u ek? lama tk dgr berita.
Shaaaaa!! Tulaa.. Heard the convoi from malaysia coming?? Hehe sure u sronokkk!! :) :) tulaaa.. Mcm xnak keje gak, but then mcm nak duit jgak coz lame gile x keje, nak kering gak savings ni..
Plus.. I've been muntah'ing non stop gakla AND cannot bau minyak panas.. Aduihh habis duit makan luar je :(
Hehe but I've told drog.. I nak lakse!! Hehe so I shall b raiding ur hse after xm can? Hehe.. :P
kalau laksa penang i boleh la.. laksa johor maap ya!
Post a Comment