Instagram (@NHomeBakes)

Saturday, 16 May 2009

Angels and Demons


It's been long since I last put a review in here. No movies worth reviewing I guess.. Anyways, in an attempt to 'ignore' the exam next week, we went to angels and demons yesterday

Hummm.. my take? I think I SHOULDN'T have read the book BEFORE watching the movie. And so do you! Unless, you're the type who it just objectively receptive about hollywood butchering the storyline of the book. I say this because yas enjoyed the movie.. He hasn' t read the book! And for him to like a movie is rare. His standards equates those movie critics who are just always 'mean'! Haha!

First of all, they change a whole lot from the book's storyline.. And I mean a LOT. I almost got a headache as I was trying to readjust what I know to what's appearing on the screen. I think this might be a bit extreme on my part mainly because, I JUST finished the book.. So obviously the plot is still fresh in my mind.

But not to be too harsh.. I think the movie is great.. the effects, 'storyline' and all.. But I'm just not amused at the amount of changes made.. Sheeshhh.. In truth, the plot is actually more twisted than what appeared on screen. But they made a good attempt nonetheless..

My main advise therefore, DON'T read the book UNTIL you've watched the movie.. Simple as that..But still go watch it though.. and let me know what you think ;)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

kata nk tgk ngn i!!!!! warghhhhh!!!!
haha joking :P

n@trin@ said...

alaaa.. sorry! sgt lupe.. time decide nak g cinema tu mmg tgh emo habis.. haha yas tatau nak buat ape bawa g tgk wayang :P takpe.. nnti kite g tgk wayang lain k? :)

Blog Archive

Powered by Blogger.

Him and I

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Darling Son

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Darling Daughter

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Total Pageviews