Instagram (@NHomeBakes)

Thursday, 14 May 2009

Monsterr

yeahhhh me monster now!! Haha (lame attempt at a silly joke!)

ANYWAYSSS *rolling eyes* I think my hunger has kicked in.. Have been really, like REALLY hungry ALL THE TIME.. mampussss... But I guess it's understandable seeing the portion that I can take at any given meal (read=ridiculously small)..

It's now 10.09pm. On my stove we have pre-cooked rendang that my mom brought from malaysia the other day (week/month?) being 'defrosted', peppers being roasted in the oven, and water boiling anticipating it's destination = couscous!!

Yes, so my supper for tonight will be couscous masak ape ntah with rendang... haha just felt like eating couscous so had to just find whatever that's available.. and FAST..

P/s: Because of my failed attempt at doing any sort of studying AT ALL today, I shall need to do the unthink'able.. STAY UP! Don't worry, since I don't have class tomorrow.. I can sleep in! Besides, with the state I'm in now (ALWAYS VERY TIRED).. I bet I'll fall asleep before 2am..

We'll see :P

**************************UPDATE!!**************************

It turned out great! I am now a BIG fan of couscous hehe THANK God I no longer eat chocolates.. if nottt.. mampus laaaa.. additional worry k! hehe

5 comments:

ein said...

i had to google 'couscous'. T_T *english fail*

Deena.T said...

i love couscous too! hehe and natte, pls take care of your health k!

n@trin@ said...

Comel la e-innnn.. it's ok, couscous not even english food.. hehe natte' balik nnti we go eat couscous k? :)

Yes deenss.. hehe will try to eat as healthily as I can.. heck, even got salad for lunch today! hehehe :D :D *clapclap*

Anonymous said...

hmm.. i tk minat couscous...full stop.

n@trin@ said...

Sedappp.. Tapi I ske yang panas2 la. Don't like yang the cold ones they have in salads :P

Blog Archive

Powered by Blogger.

Him and I

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Darling Son

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Darling Daughter

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Total Pageviews