Instagram (@NHomeBakes)

Monday, 11 May 2009

tight neck

Ever felt like your neck aches so bad, that it is about to give you a migraine? Or an ache so straining that you felt a sense of 'unease' or should I say, RIMAS all day??

Yes, I had that today. No matter what I do.. Ask for massage (which I got, of course!), changed clothes, tied my hair up, lose the stupid head-band.. Nothing seems to work!

All the energy seems to focus on my neck, and inevitably travels up to my head! Argh, I hate these moments.. Today was bad. Spent the whole day doing an opinion, when I have another one pending too. Couldn't finish the one because I was too dizzy to think, so I left that and sought to read on the materials needed for the other one. Confused yet? Haha.. no worries, my world seems confusing today anyways.

On the other hand, yesterday bought a copy of 'angels and demons'! Yeay! A read I shall use during those times of needed stress-relief. Don't worry, the amount of work I need to do for uni is enough to keep my priorities in check. After a couple of chapters, I must say that I just CAN't wait to watch the movie! I know it always sucks to watch an adaptation movie, they always screen out the bits you wanted to see! But nevertheless, I liked the outcome of the Da vinci code, so I think I'd like this movie. We'll see..

For now, my head (and body) can't take it anymore.. Need to go to sleep..
Night..

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey dont stress out too much ok!!
Bila angels and demons ?? when is ure last paper again???

n@trin@ said...

Angels and Demons kuar 14 May!! my last assignment(s) kene hantar on the 28th may.. bummer..

Blog Archive

Powered by Blogger.

Him and I

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Darling Son

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Darling Daughter

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Total Pageviews