Yes, saya semakin bolat!! Well, it's mostly around the belly area.. hehe but happy thinking about how fast he/she is growing! Don't care la when I google pics of 3 months old pregnant ladies on the net, most of them are still flat, toned and what not.. hehe As long as I get to rub my big round belly I'm happy..
Other parts? surprisingly not so big.. Probably it's the lots and lots of walking we've been doing lately, or the excessive vomitting.. But I think my thighs are getting smaller? So weird la huh I can fit into my skinny jeans.. but only up to the stomach area.. hehe so, do they have skinny jeans with the rubber waistband?
On another note.. the weekend was superbly eventful, had my first cake after so long.. didn't really get to enjoy it though.. coz termuntah it right after we got home! nvm, the baby seems to know which foods are good or not for me, better than I do! Seriously! All those crappy food, confirm muntah balik.. excessive? muntah balik.. So, weirdly I have someone from the inside taking care of what I need to eat.. hehe
OKay, sleepy.. night!
Instagram (@NHomeBakes)
Monday, 8 June 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



0 comments:
Post a Comment