in London...
The flight.. not so nice.. I came out with a backache.. a bad mood.. but luckily, he is there with me.. When we reached home.. I just couldn't function.. He unpacked everything.. I just sat there, like a stool.. unable to move, unable to think.. the flight was too long for me. I couldn't sleep.. Sheeshh..
But nways, woke up today feeling much better, despite the really early rise at 5am! haha igtkan dah kul 7! sabo jelaaa.. and the Tesco grocery shopping wasn't too bad either. Humm, London is actually wayyyyyyy colder than I thought it would be. I'm expecting hot, unbearable heat.. well, I guess I came back a week late.. Last week was bad I heard? But lucky me, at least that's one thing less to worry about.
On another note.. I think my 'sickness' period is not over yet. I've been feeling nauseous all morning! Although I haven't vomitted yet, but I definitely feel very2 much uncomfortable. Oh well, hopefully by this time next week I'll feel much better.. coz I'm turning 4 months then!! hehehe :D :D
Ok, need to shower.. again! seriously.. feeling really uncomfortable.. together with the fact that I've been eating a LOT! since the moment I woke up this morning.. sheesh! haha but the long walks in London should balance that out :P
Instagram (@NHomeBakes)
Thursday, 9 July 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



0 comments:
Post a Comment