Phewww!! Taste-buds do change when you're carrying! hehe..
All my life, I have always been not so keen on spicy food.. if there's sambal, I'll just take a little. At best, I just try to avoid them.. ordering foods 'kurang pedas' wherever I can.
Somehow all this have changed!! I'm now more keen towards spicy food. Just now, I even ordered 'cili potong' with my food! That's impressive, for my standard that is! :P My baby loves spicy food yekkkk?? hehehe
Okay, time for milo ais.. (oh the things we do to pass the time)
Instagram (@NHomeBakes)
Monday, 13 July 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



2 comments:
hahahha.. alaa natte!!! sapa nk mkn benda tak pedas ngn i???? hhehee..
So sabtu ni u want ure chicken and lamb spicy??
hahahaha sorrylaa.. dah bertuka selera! hehe u jgn ngade2 nak makan pedas plak ok!! perut u nnti sakit! :P
ehhh no need to susah2 la kakkk oii.. anything also cann :D
Post a Comment