Instagram (@NHomeBakes)

Saturday, 22 August 2009

Oh myyy

My patience with the house internet problem is really getting to my nerves! Every time we're back from London, every YEAR, we encounter the same problem. And every year he goes out trying to fix it, buy new modem etc2, change the router etc2.. calling them up? Say no more, they've been to the house thousands of times..

And it never gets resolved.. sheeeshhhhhhhhh

my bb?? facebook creating problem plakkk... dunno y lar.. all the notification keeps missing by the time I wanted to read them.. buka2 jer, 'no messages' padahal, baru jer bunyi tadi kan??? blurghhhh

Sorry, today is the first day of ramadhan, but instead.. I'm a tad bit emotional.. no idea why. Threw up at 7.15pm.. that was "fun"..

Hence, it's likely that I'm not fasting this year. I keep getting hungry every 2 hours.. and not just normal hungry.. mcm straight kene gastric k! and my thirst? yeah.. i'm used to force about 1.5ml of water down my throat every day.. and suddenly to do without? After about 1/2 hour without water, I'm already feeling thirsty like someone who has been deprived of water for days.. So InsyaAllah all will be 'repaid' (a.k.a qada) after I am able to in the future, amin.

As for now.. I'm as weak as the person fasting next to me.. In fact, Yas has more energy than myself! So funny.. in a weird way..

Anyway, I think there's a chance I'm carrying a footballer.. haiyoooo kicking tak hengat!! it's an amazing feeling everytime he kicks.. although by now I've felt so many kicks from him, it never gets old.. and last night was the first time yas felt the kick. I keep on talking about it and he always thinks that it's just me and that nobody else can feel it.. and whenever I put his hand on my belly, shy plakkkkk the baby nak kick.. but after the 'thump' last night.. yas looked at me.. and I smiled..

"see!!! I told youuu!!"

And that made his day :) :)

0 comments:

Blog Archive

Powered by Blogger.

Him and I

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Darling Son

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Darling Daughter

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Total Pageviews