haha.. Okay, before I get to the embarrassing part, let me first announce that my baby (who is STILL in me!) currently weighs about 2.8kg!!! So happy! And to think that I was deeply worried before that my baby will be soooo tiny (due to my not so much weight gain during pregnancy). Hummphhh!! In your faceeeeeee!! :) :) Alhamdulillahhh...
Although... my weight didn't actually increase since my last check-up, which was about 2 weeks ago? I was quite surprised, considering the amount of food that I've been consuming these past few weeks!
ANYWAYYYYY.. returning to my 'shallow' topic..
So, remember when I was babbling about how unhappy and worried I was that my supposed Doctor will be out of town.. actually out of the country! for my delivery? So I was certainly anxious to meet his 'substitute' today, hoping that he/she will be as good as my doctor (according to people lah, he never really did deliver any of my child, YET! Duhhh!)
When we got to the clinic, took my number, I asked the nurse.. "who will be filling in for Doc *****?" And then she said this one guy's name, which I OBVIOUSLY don't recognise.. So fine.. Wait only lah!
And then after a while, he walked in.. Yas and I looked at each other... "hummph handsome gak.. boleylah tu"..
Kahkahkah!! Has it gone to THIS??? When I shoud've been concerned about his expertise, we were discussing his looks?? Haha.. but after the appointment, I guess I was just worrying over nothing! He seems perfectly capable, despite his young age.. And I feel very comfortable with him too..
Not to say because he's handsome (hahaha adela sket :P :P).. but because the way he communicates with the patients.. I felt so welcomed that I asked all those ridiculous questions that I could think of, exactly like a person who has never given birth before, and has never even HEARD about a birth experience before.. hehehe
So all in all, despite my EDD being about 3-4 weeks away.. He estimated that I would probably only need to wait for 2 weeks.. That soon? My baby is already in the best position for birth, only waiting for him to be 'engaged' <-- another pregnancy term that I myself don't understand, bleurghhh!
And since I'm already tired and all that, and I haven't touched on my backpain (that's another story altogether!).. I just can't wait to meet my little 'nudger'.. Finally holding him into my arms, seeing his face for the first time..
The time will come soon enough!!!!!! :) :) :) InsyaAllah
Instagram (@NHomeBakes)
Thursday, 3 December 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



3 comments:
awww..im so excited for you! im not sure if the reason for my excitement is the handsome doctor or the baby..
im secretly hoping i get to see your baby before i come back to london.. lotsa luck to you! and yas.
Owh Te'!! I cannot wait to see baby Nik too! hehe, macam dah lama tak jumpa you. Me miss you! xx
Faezah: Hehehe.. yeaaahhh i know u're excited about the doctor right?? :P :P come back quick! insyaAllah u'll be able to see little nik before u go back to london (hint: balik london lambat2 la skettttt!!) hehehe
Adzy: Tulaaaaaaaa!! cuti belajar lagi! :P Hope u manage to get loads of studying done (haha hopefully xde org office kacau u pasal keje la kan!) If I don't see u Saturday ni.. Good luck for the exams babe! u can do it!! :) :)
Post a Comment