Instagram (@NHomeBakes)

Thursday, 28 January 2010

Are we there yet??

Yeah, my ambition was to have about 60 packets of milk before I go to work. Achievement to date? 40!! Big clap for me! Although I know for some this might be a tad bit too slow to build up stock, but at least there's something right?? What with having something going on in the family etc, I needed to use some pumped milk during the day, which is why I couldn't save more. But no biggie, as I would still have ample time to pump pump and pump!

I am now taking a break from pumping for work stash, but instead am pumping for those times when I need to go out.. Yes, I would need to run a few errands before I return to work..
It's just a stupid preference thing about me not wanting to mix my work stash with babysit-whilst-im-still-on-maternity-leave stash.. I store the latter in bottles instead of the special plastic thingys..

On another note.. Aaron is getting bigger, chubbier, heavier.. and more adorable than ever! Well all moms say that right?

So as I said, I have a few things to do before going back to work.. Let me make a list so that it's 'out there' and not stuck in my head and be forgotten..

1) Sort my cupboard (work clothes within reach please!)
2) Sort my shoes (Oh those heels that I havent touched for 9 months!!)
3) Do SOMETHING with my hair (it's like a nest!! Sheeeshhh)
4) Arrange for my 'reserved parking' at the office.. (I think I need one seeing as I am going to be on the 9-6 shift and I don't really want to bother driving round and round the building looking for parking)
5) Cancel my HSBC account AND credit card.. (Sorting finance issues, no biggie)
6) Talk to my insurance person (again, finance stuff)
7) Activate my gym membership!! (Yeah, I've been exercising at home.. maybe it's time to hit the gym.. join the masses, you know?)
8) Facials facials facials... Haiyaaaaaaaaaaaaaa Dearly need one!!

I know the list might seem a bit too 'ME' considering that I've just had a child. But I guess a little 'me' shouldn't hurt, right? It's what makes a YUMMY MUMMY!!!

*perasannnnnnnnn!! :P *

0 comments:

Blog Archive

Powered by Blogger.

Him and I

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Darling Son

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Darling Daughter

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Total Pageviews