Instagram (@NHomeBakes)

Sunday, 14 February 2010

Gymmy sesh?

Yesterday was my first day to the gym @ w@ngsa walk, and oh gosh! Stamina? Hilang mana? I was soooooooo 'unenergetic' it's just borderline pathetic! Even Yas was really good on the treadmill, and I am SUPPOSED to be the runner between the two of us!

But I guess Yas' days on PT really paid off. I didn't need to hire one! He showed me how to use all the equipments and we even became each other punye 'poyo' personal trainer! It was fun! Hehe okayla I guess I need more gym time to pump up my stamina la kan?

So work out plan? Find time to go gymmy sesh after work of during the weekends.. Of course la not everyday after work!! Rindu laa kat Aaron! hehehehe SO we'll see how it goes.

OKay, someone decides to 'cluster-feed' today, better get moving!

0 comments:

Blog Archive

Powered by Blogger.

Him and I

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Darling Son

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Darling Daughter

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Total Pageviews