I'm at work.
I have work.
But I'm stalling. Just got this work late afternoon.. Hence, no mood to start now!!
So I'm stalling it for Monday.
Okay, back to u sha! Hehe this is an example of the cloth diaper. Obviously it's not the exact one like I bought for Aaron, but u get the idea..
The main point here being, I'm now addicted to cloth diapers! I can't stop browsing through websites which sells them.. (I hope my employer doesn't reads this!). I'm also itching to go and buy a few more coz technically, I only have enough for 7 changes.. N mcm not enough coz yeah, he asyik poops n all la kan.. So mcm always kene go basuh.. And cloth diapering is supposed 2 b easy :P
Sent from my BlackBerry® smartphone
Instagram (@NHomeBakes)
Friday, 19 February 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comments:
hahahha.. thank you sayang. Seriously!! there are more things to look for Natrina Majid!
But it looks cool. I guess its really good too.
Post a Comment