Instagram (@NHomeBakes)

Tuesday, 30 March 2010

Channeling Ms 'shopaholic'

Yeah, I'm on dangerous grounds now. I think I've mentioned this somewhere in my blog, that I'm just lazy when it comes to well, financials..

Maths, econs and me.. We don't see eye to eye..

That's until I heard about a friend who made fortunes from stock trading.. Personal friend ni!! Not some stranger whose name is just soooo big, that I don't really know who he is.. No offense mr buffet :)

So anyway, it got me thinking.. And yeah.. I think I want to start venturing into the adult world of stock trading, news paper (business page!) reading, and news watching..

And straightaway I pestered yas to bring me to a bookstore..

'I want the simplest guide to stock investing'.. Yeah, since I don't do maths talk.. Something made for 'dummies' should suit me well. So I found this book..

Its soooo good a.k.a soooo in simple language the the stupid bimbo side of me pun can understand.. Hummmphh!! There goes my imagination.. Wanting to sell my current macbook to buy a macbook air..

Reason being..

Konon easy nk bawa to office to 'monitor' my investments..

Kahkahkah.. Mari gelak sekarang!! Yeah, it's getting dangerous coz I'm already imagining my super hi-tech cubicle and me earning lots of cash...

Oh dear angan2...

Hahah yeah, I guess I should make that first step before getting all that highly expensive gadgets.. If not, I'll prolly end up being the prime real life example of a shopaholic..

Imagine this.. "Shopaholic goes to Wall Street" oh the mishaps! I can finish writing the book already! :P

Hummm.. Maybe I'll b soooo good that my investments will payoff the laptop, and be enough to publish my book..

Lalala slap me now :P
Sent from my BlackBerry® smartphone

2 comments:

Deena.T said...

Good luck natte! Remember don't put all your eggs in one basket :)

n@trin@ said...

Hehe thank u! I'm now just starting to get the ball rolling (ie in terms of registration bla3)..

But I need to learn more before actually diving into 'that' world :P Baby steps yeah!

Blog Archive

Powered by Blogger.

Him and I

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Darling Son

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Darling Daughter

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Total Pageviews