Before this, we've been really strict in terms of making sure that Aaron sleeps in his cot.. During night feedings, I would semangatnya go to the couch and feed him...
NOWADAYS..
I think tiredness took over me sometimes.. some other times, it's just me missing him so much that I want to hug him a little bit longer (hugging him whilst we're lying down feels much nicer)..
That he sometimes end up sleeping WITH us.. and naturally, when he sleeps with us, he won't wake up as much because when he opens his eyes, he sees mummy and papa, and feels safe...
Haihhh.. need to be more disciplined!! (yeah, I tell myself that EVERYDAY! STILL FAIL!!) :P :P I don't want him to get used to sleeping in with us until he won't sleep in his cot.. Yelaa, he MIGHT won't want to sleep on his own later when he gets older la kan!
I hope that when I change my working hours to 8-5 next week, I won't be so tired anymore (fingers crossed!)
Ok, now I'm hungry (still!) .. have been non-stop eating since this morning.. all nak munchingggg jer lebey.. aiyoyoooo
Instagram (@NHomeBakes)
Thursday, 25 March 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



0 comments:
Post a Comment