Yeappp.. glad to report that my stamina is getting better!! All that motivation that I got from hubs was really worth it.. Yeah, it does help to have a gym buddy.. esp one who is much much more stronger than I am.. the competitive side in me just couldn't fall behind!
I know my mom is just soooo against me being sooo thin.. everytime she comes to the house, she'll definitely make a comment about my weight. But these gymmy sesh now are basically to increase my energy. Being an adrenaline junkie, not doing any sport/workout activities would make me feel sluggish, lembik, lethargic etc2.. Besides, it releases happy hormones! Being happy helps with my milk supply. So what the heck! hehehe
Work has slowed down a bit (Thank God!) I am now again back to pumping at least 3 times at work.. plus another at home. My milk supply is increasing so there's a plus. Somehow everytime I come back from work, I would feel very proud whenever I open the freezer to put in that day's collection.. Seeing all that bottles filled with milk.. :) :) my baby's stash. It even pleases me when people see the amount of frozen bottles that I have, they were quite shock to know that all of them came from me!!
Just found out that there's a parenthood expo happening this weekend at midvalley.. MUST GO! I guess it's quite predictable that once u have a baby, shopping for urself no longer becomes a 'must'.. shopping for baby stuff, now that's bliss :) :) But note, I still DO shop and do things for myself. It's definitely important to retain that part of yourself, for your sake and of course your husband! Hehehe well, I guess that goes without saying la kan! But sometimes I find that some people just forget about themselves.. So don't.. You deserve that pampering session once in a while. After all, you're the one who brought em' babies into this world right? surely a reward or two should be fine :)
Instagram (@NHomeBakes)
Tuesday, 16 March 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comments:
so jealous of u natte, my stamina is still low! takpe, spring is here, so can start jogging :)
Post a Comment