Instagram (@NHomeBakes)

Saturday, 17 April 2010

Buy Buy Buy!! ---> SOLD!

Dear new mommies wanting to try cloth-diapering your child,

I'm selling off this package of gro-baby first gen cloth diapers for a very cheap price of RM200!!
This set includes:

1) 3 sets of Gro-baby (each with own inserts)
2) 3 extra inserts
3) 3 boosters


For your information, each Gro-baby set costs RM95!! extra inserts and extra boosters also cost more! So this is definitely a bargain..
I admit that I have used them.. but only twice!! (even ade yang not used at all but lupe which ones exactly) And mmg confirm clean and all sebab i basuh byk kali ok! extra extra extra rinse!! The extra inserts have not been used but have been washed (kan kene wash dulu before gune..)

Reason for letting go: I kinda bought a bit TOO many gro-baby cloth diapers.. (yelaa, jakun first time around :P) hehe bought some other brands as well.. looking at my total purchases, I think I need to let go of some yang tak terpakai..

I can deliver, or u can pick-up.. mane2 also can.. CIMB or Maybank also can.. COD also accepted.. :) :)

So those who wanted to try gro-baby but find them a tad bit too expensive?? Come on and take these of my hands!!

Thanksss!!

0 comments:

Blog Archive

Powered by Blogger.

Him and I

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Darling Son

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Darling Daughter

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Total Pageviews