Over the past few years since I bought my D60, I do sometimes buy photography magazines to read about best buys, tricks n tips, as well as ideas for photography..
Among all the magazines that I bought so far..
THIS is the best!! Not only is it super mega cheap like RM10 cheap!! (Maneeeee nak dpt kat UK kan?).. It's got all the infos that are useful for beginners like me. All the things that I REALLY need to know, not just all those too technical jargon or device reviews like other magazines do..
This one really tells u how to shoot like the pros, the kits u need (for different type of camera brands) for that nice shot etc etc..
Now I'm super hyper with loadsss of ideas I want to shoot before my SIL's wedding.. Thinking of a photography project as my gift for her..
Now all I need are these.. (Cheapo stuff only.. List for early bday present perhaps? THANKS in advance ;P)
1) Flashgun cord
2) 50mm f/1.8D lens (prime lens)
3) +1, +2 and +4 close up filters (can get for GBP10 only in ebay uK!! -brand Zeikos)
4) Small soft box
5) 3-in-1 light reflector
Any takers??? Haha
Xx
Sent from my BlackBerry® smartphone
Instagram (@NHomeBakes)
Friday, 23 April 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



0 comments:
Post a Comment