I think I went overboard with the whole new layout for my blog.. Thanks to www.shabbyblogs.com!! I'm now addicted!! Lagii laaaa semangat to update right?? :P :P
On another note, I'm starting to have breakouts again. Could it be due to stress? New facial products? Haven't been going to facials for...AGES?
Oh dear, just when I thought I'm SOOO OVER the breakout stages :(
Instagram (@NHomeBakes)
Thursday, 8 April 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



3 comments:
loving the layout natte! so pretty :D
it is gorgeous and sedap btol mata memandang! hehe
check out our latest facial products natte. can do it DIY in the house with the comfort of baby Aaron right next to you!! :)
http://www.facebook.com/album.php?aid=160132&id=101159823270
Hehe thanx deens n pial!
Oh yaaa, i've been meaning to order that argan oil from u but never got around to actually ORDER it! :( Must order soon!! Will check out the link though :) :)
Post a Comment