Instagram (@NHomeBakes)

Sunday, 30 May 2010

Grabber!

Exactly my point! I noticed since the day he could grab things.. He liked to grab thingss.. In fact ANYTHING when falling asleep.. Including my fingers, or anything within reach for that matter..

That's y he sleeps longer in his cot.. Coz then he could grab everything that comes in his way as he moves around (caterpillar style) the cot in his sleep! I always make sure that he has his blanket with holes with him (so that he won't suffocate), or a really small blanket that he could easily push around. Well, most of the time when we wanted to take him from the cot he'll be wayyyyyy far from the blanket ANYWAY..

That's y I really really loveeee the bumpers around the cot. I think that's what their called.. The ones guarding ur child from the 'holey' bars of the cot? Haha whateverrrrr.. But yeah, those 'things' keeps him from getting any of his bodyparts stuck, and also good for controlling temperature. No matter how cold our aircond is, it won't be too cold in the cot.

Did I say I was hungry? Yes.. But I ate some ketayap coz he is still watching the game :P
Sent from my BlackBerry® smartphone

0 comments:

Blog Archive

Powered by Blogger.

Him and I

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Darling Son

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Darling Daughter

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Total Pageviews