He says I look weird with this fringe. People at work says I look like a kanak-kanak..
Me personally? I can't wait for it to grow back!
Can't stand the itchiness when it rests on my forehead! Haha to think that I wanted to go for bangs in the first place.. Confirm nangis pagi2 g keje :P
But I can't do bangs anyhow.. The stylist says it doesn't suit my hair condition. WTF? Usually people say doesn't suit face shape bla2..
Haha she says it's bcause my hair is like 'botak' at the front, she would need to take a BIG portion of my hair to make bangs.. Less than that, then I would have 'hanging bangs'!
Yeah, whatever.. :P :P
In summary, JUST let it grow long la for goodness sake! Don't go gatal2 cut in between la silly!
Ha-ha *smacks forehead*
Sent from my BlackBerry® smartphone
Instagram (@NHomeBakes)
Monday, 3 May 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



2 comments:
u look cute with it. But I don't like short bangs either. nanti asyik termasuk dlm mata, so annoying! i think you would like it better when it's below your eyes, then jadi cam sexy side fringe gitu :)
haha thanx deens :P :P Yelaa at first I thought I could 'handle' bangs or something to that effect.. Hummph! hampeh! haha
For now, I guess the 'small ketam' is my best friend now. It pulls everything up whenever I start to feel rimas hehehe
Post a Comment