All this while I thought.. nay, am CONFIDENT that I will NOT get my period until after I wean-off Aaron from breastfeeding.. Like seriously, without a doubt! Even at the pharmacy last night, I glanced at the row of pads on the shelf and thought to myself, "Hahaha I'm not going to see you for a while yeah!"..
Guess what?
I got the shock of my life today when I saw RED.. RED!! *smacks forehead*.. Almost fainted at first, panicked, nthen pulled myself together, went back into the dept.. asked the other experienced moms..
So yeah.. you can actually get your period even whilst breastfeeding.. Haha.. So for all u ladies who are as naive as I am (If any).. Beware yeah!!
Thank God I wasn't THAT confident that I let em' soldiers roam free ;) hahahaha.. all in good time ok.. all in good time
Instagram (@NHomeBakes)
Thursday, 6 May 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



0 comments:
Post a Comment