I'm not sure if other moms do this. I for one, am sometimes guilty of playing the 'I gave birth to your son okay' card... sometimes to prove a point (that I am not as lembik as he thinks I am :P) or sometimes to get something out of him :P It usually works though!
until now...
*************************************
me: etc etc etc... hold on a bit je, it doesn't hurt that much kan?
him: It hurtssss laaaaaaaaaaaa... :( :(
me: Alaaaaa, I survived child birth, u sure can handle this one, sikit jeee...
him: ......... mmmmm.........
me: ??? what ???
him: ......... mmmmm.........
IT DOESN'T SEEM LIKE YOU WERE HURTING PUN?
me: (-__-) ...... cehhh.....
Instagram (@NHomeBakes)
Wednesday, 9 June 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



2 comments:
in what context can u use this? i confuse sekejap. hehe
Hahaha... xdelaa.. mcm contohnyer I was sooooo tired that day.. I want him to bathe aaron.. hehe gune la card..
or... if he has to get injections (which he hates!).. I use that card also to force him to just sit there and toughen up :P
or... if i want something really really bad.. but too lazy to come up with any good excuses.. hehe
Yeah, I'm so bad like that :P
Post a Comment