Instagram (@NHomeBakes)

Monday, 28 June 2010

Lovin' it

Yeahhhh... Am definitely loving my ipad 3g.. :) :)

Sold off my old one.. And met the seller of my current ipad, all on the same day! Talk about efficient money transfer! Hehehe

And before I wasn't able to sync my macbook with my ipad. Had no idea whyy!!! But then after upgrading it to leapord OS.. I'm glad to report that all is ok :) now can easily sync everything that I want without having to 'tumpang' other ppl's lappy hehe

Oh. Great news as well!! Yas surprised me the other day by recovering all my lost photos whilst I was fast asleep (after all that crying and what not) hehe.. Yeah, he also mutilated my Maxis broadband simcard to become a microsim..

He really deserves a reward for all this :P hehe I'm blessed to have a techie husband who shares the same interest as me :) :) hehehehe

Now at work.. Poor Aaron coz he's been feeling very irritable and super extra manja during the weekend as he's teething now.. Can see putih2 already kat gusi depan :D he bites on EVERYTHING!! Today sure die feel lost no mummy to cuddle (haha ke mummy yg perasan nk cuddle ngan die) I'm sure he's perfectly happy to stay with mamatok and tokwe :)
Sent from my BlackBerry® smartphone

0 comments:

Blog Archive

Powered by Blogger.

Him and I

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Darling Son

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Darling Daughter

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Total Pageviews