Haha..
It was TIRING, yes.. but fun nonetheless! :) chauffeuring the bride-to-be around town, sending her for mani pedi, spa treatments, making sure she has all the stuff ready.. making sure she has her granola bars and water ready for when she's hungry during the makeup.. being by her side (actually, more like behind her to support her body, literally! cramp wooo duduk like that lame2).. and lastly to coordinate the flow of the reception..
Yeah, I think I over exerted myself. Kesian Aaron who I think felt slightly abandoned during my 4 days hols.. on the last day he was super clingy!! Hehe, But i don't blame him.. I miss him too!
I wish I could show pics of how everything turned out.. (Yeah, I kan lost ALL my pics in my SD card!!) Sheesh, thinking about that makes me sad..
Okay, mandi first!



2 comments:
Ok u'll be my pa k. And you'll have your entourage ok! Kesian u ngn sd u. You remember tak i lost my pictures masa i gi my conference, i managed to get it almost half. I hope you dah try and get some back :(
Next time always reformat your pictures ok yang!
Hehehe bolehhh!!! By then i dah ade experience from my other SIL nyer wedding too!
Ohh hehe yas surprised me and recovered all the pics whislt i was sleeping.. Ntah ape nyer program die dload :p
Pasni i akan save trusssss!! Nk upload sume kt flickr tp mcm slowlaaaa internet msia ni.. Malas nk tunggu :p
Post a Comment