Ok, so let's start.
Well, there are the flowers that he sent to the office :) now it's blooming beautifully in our bedroom, despite all that pollen flying around. Thank God Aaron is not allergic to that, if not yas wont be able (if he wants to that is!) to give me fresh flowers AGAIN!!
On saturday the whole day was spent lazing around, enjoying our new massive 42" LED tv!!, woootttt!! Will definitely talk about that later ;)
Later we had dinner at 'Meatworks', Solaris. sedappppppppppppppp Gile!!!!!! Hehe I kinda expected that he would bring me there because he has his lunches there almost everyday! So from there he surveyed la the places that he would want to bring me... that are more appropriate for dinner dates, rather than for lunch!!

ughhh just remembered that a pic of me that night is in his phone (note to self, include the pic later)
The food below was actually his, but because i suddenly felt that his meal was much2 tastier than mine, he traded :) hehe thanx hun!

I can't believe I slept early that night! I was barely awake when he woke me up to sing Happy Birthday at 12am! Spoiler betul la kan! I usually sleep on the left side of the bed. So imagine my shock when I woke up that morning, to find this when I opened my eyes!

OMG!! I still can't believe how thoughtful this guy is! Hope this sweetness will last for at least the next 10 years k? :P
Since he bought the ipad for me as my early birthday present, I didn't expect anything from him today...
Especially didn't expect anything from THIS guy!!!!

Hahahaha he probably thought that biting the gift would be better than giving it to mummy eyh? Oh 'my little boy' :) haaaaaa so don't blame me if my son now has to give me a gift every year, it's his father's fault haha

After the shock and excitement toned down (of course i was jumping for joy the whole morning because i obviously didn't expect my 7 month old son would give me the sweetest gift ever! Having him in the first place kinda covered as a gift for everything so yeah, thanx!!!), we siap2 to go for an early breakfast outside.. Yeah you guessed right, at a cafe in Solaris :P

After that we went to his atuk's house for a bit of makan2.. And then we headed off to KLCC for tea with em' special friends :) sorry hana we didn't get to see you. Next time la insyaAllah. Ok enough babble, more pictures...






Sorry for some of the blurry pictures. Forgot to bring my slr. So had to make do with our BBs and iphoneS.. :P
There are a few other pics posted by dee in her fb page. Especially loved the one where i posed with cake. Accidentally it became a 'pearly' themed birthday :) haha ok, it's definitely coincidental as i know for a fact that Yas wouldn't go as far! Haha good job anyways :P
Overall, i had fun. The night was concluded with a dinner at a Japanese place in Equitorial Hotel with his family.
Obviously i had wished for some of my friends to be here in Malaysia that day... But nvm, will definitely look forward to your flights back from London ;)
Most of all, I'm thankful that i have a husband who loves to spoil me every year on my birthday. Before you, i've never appreciated birthdays. Now with Aaron, it's even more complete :)
- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad



0 comments:
Post a Comment