Instagram (@NHomeBakes)

Wednesday, 4 August 2010

Heels for confidence

Felt great today! After our absence from gym for quite some time, it finally felt good to go again. After just a few trips, i'm already feeling the effects! More energy, more confidence.. All in all, much much happier! When i reach home to see Aaron, it doesn't tire me as much to play with him. What with him becoming more active now that he's more mobile than before!



When leaving the house this morning, I opted to wear flats at first cause wasn't really up to finding my heels amongst the pile of shoes by the door. The flats were within reach..

As I walked to the office, i felt weird. This morning I thought I felt good waking up. Why suddenly I feel lazy, sluggish and small?

Thank God for my shoe collection at the office, I quickly put on my heels and wahlaaa! Walking downstairs to move my car, I felt exactly like how I felt this morning. I walked tall, posture better and had a smile on my face.

Haha, who knows that flats can alter one's state of mind. Ah well, as I said, it's all IN THE MIND. I'm sure guys wouldn't understand what i'm talking about. Presumably, they think that all shoes are the same, it does nothing to our self-esteem. Well it does.. It has EVERYTHING to do with self-esteem, circumstance and practicality.

Wearing flats during the weekend felt natural to me. It helps me go into relax mode :)

And I sure remember my LOVE for flats when I was pregnant.. Good times :)

Xx

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

1 comments:

Blog Archive

Powered by Blogger.

Him and I

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Darling Son

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Darling Daughter

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Total Pageviews