As stated in my last post, Aaron was not feeling well for the past week. He was hospitalised for 5 days! And for 5 days I stayed with him.. He had Bronchopneumonia (I have NO idea how to spell that!) In simple terms, he has LOADS of phlegm stuck, frozen in his lungs.. causing breathing problems. The morning just before I brought him to the hospital, I noticed that he was breathing through his stomach! It was then I had a strong feeling to skip work that day and head straight to the hospital after sahur...
And I was right. Immediately the doctor at the Emergency Unit ordered him to be admitted. My heart sank. I had no words. I only brought Aaron alone with the maid. The Emergency area had no phone reception. When they asked me, 'Are you ok for him to be admitted?'.. I couldn't think.
Should I consult yas? Should I call someone?
But then I got a hold of myself and immediately said YES!.. Not long after yas arrived, my inlaws and the rest...
Most importantly, my little Aaron managed to stay positive through out.. Well, it's probably cause he has NO idea what's going on. But I think after a day or two he knew that something was up. He HATED the physiotherapy sessions. I hate them too..
Those are the sessions where the doc had to use this tube through his nose and mouth, in order to suck out the phlegm. It's good for him. But I can tell it hurts. Everytime he has to go through them, tears rolled down my cheeks. To hear him cry like that.. I wish to never hear that again..
But to see him smile right after it was all done... PRICELESS.. How can I NOT be strong when this little boy showed me how to smile in times of pain? when he touches my face as if to say, 'it's ok mummy, it's all done now.. we'll wait for the next one'..
Aiyooo.. but now we're home, with a big bag full of medication.. The doc said that he has not fully recovered yet, so we'll need to be extra careful with his surroundings. He is now very fragile.. Prone to infections.. As his papa would say..
'Can I put you in a bubble boy?'
Hehe.. Aaronnnnn... Aaronnn....
p/s: Excuse the senget picture.. I'm posting using my macbook.. And I still have NO IDEA how to rotate the picture properly using blogger. Haihhh...



2 comments:
kesiannye aaron..
i can't imagine watching the physio without getting weak in the knees
sorry he had to endure all that.
but he's a strong boy! :)
get well soon aaron
Alhamdulillah he is such a strong boy! And a good one too! :) That night during the kenduri kesyukuran, not once did he try to remove the mask. It's as if he knew that he had to wear it when there are a lot of people around :) :)
Post a Comment