
Upon extensive research (according to MY standards that is!), as i've said before, the red panasonic lumix GF1 is mine!! Mind you, we made a very ntah pape journey that Sunday :P

Verdict? I'm happy! Quite satisfied because being the geek that I am, I actually went to multiple camera stores to TRY ALL the cameras that were in my list. Asking the sellers stupid questions, fishing for the best deals, last2 tak beli. Haha I'm sure some of the sellers sakit hati je :P much thanx to all my friends who endured my constant questioning, being unsure etc2..
Ceh speech macam beli kereta je..

So anyway, here are some of my favorites from last night. Please note though, that I didn't have time to properly tweak the settings here and familiarise myself coz I bought it 2 hours before buka and we were supposed to go to his aunt's for iftar.. So yeah, rushingla!!!

Okay, ignore the unrotated picture. Somehow discovered a flaw within the photos application from ipad. I need to properly rotate my photos before syncing it with my ipad. That's because the photos app doesn't have the rotating function yet?
Actually, there's also a video that I want to post taken from this camera. Gempak jgak the quality. Just as I saw when the photographer took Ain's wedding montage using his dslr..
As you could already guess, of course Aaron is our test subject. He's ALWAYS camera ready :P even comot pun I say cute. How? Hehe
********************
OK, review? Yes, I'm glad I bought the 20mm f1.7 kit lens. Like SERIOUSLY! I would've bought it as an extra in the end, so might as well get it now while I can right? The functions are easy to access, and quite simple for the photographer wannabe me :P
Even with manual control option, I think the Auto function is quite good actually! Sometimes I don't like using auto functions on some cameras because they tend to use too high ISOs, leaving pictures grainy in the end.. but with the fast lens, I think it does help in low light conditions.. I find that most of the pictures taken in Auto Mode only used the maximum ISO 400. So good la!
I know some may say, Aiyaaaaa... cannot zoom then how leh?
alaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa you WALK la LAZYYYY!! :P :P hehe nola, I think it might be a cumbersome flaw for some, but I haven't noticed the lack of zoom function yet. I had so much fun using it, it came as second nature for me to walk in order to get the right composition (Ceh, cakap mcm tere!)
I don't know about you, but I'm obsessed with bokeh! Bokeh is the term used to describe the 'blurriness' at the back, drawing more attention to the subject in focus? Kannn?? You could notice that most of my pictures have that. I like! It's easier to achieve using this lens, coz it has a very shallow depth of field..
Ok, merapu cakap ape.. Ntah2 salah terms :P Conclusion, I love! Can't wait to take more pictures!!
Time to pump. Later!
- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad



1 comments:
natrina, the queen of gadgets. sure each time mase u tuka to the new ones, the old ones would say 'yela..abis madu sepah dibuang' hahaha. but at least u jaga diorg 'bagaikan menatang minyak yg penuh'. unlike some people :p
Post a Comment