Instagram (@NHomeBakes)

Friday, 3 September 2010

Bought... And Sold!!

Yesssss lahhhh!! As i've mentioned in a previous post, I've bought my now beloved Panasonic Lumix GF1! and I'm impressed.

Although, there was still a matter of financing that particular purchase. It's not cheap ok! As usual, in order for me to gain a new gadget, I need to sell off something old, it's just what we do. We keep the cash rolling..





So introducing my D60 bundle kit collection!!!! And yas as always, helped advertise it in lowyat forum. Marvelous networking forum I tell you! You can buy, and sell ANYTHING you want! And it's quite famous too! In other countries, we have ebay. In Malaysia, ebay not so much.. But we do have sites like these to help online shoppers & sellers do their thing..

Now back to my bundle sale. Apparently we received lots of offers to buy the items individually, or some just a bundle of one thing with the other.. Never the ENTIRE set.

Nevertheless, he managed to sell off almost ALL of the items!! Well, except for the flash 'shoe' thingamajiggy and that free huge black bag we got when I first bought that camera. Yela, nak kasi free kat apekan, dah orang xnak bundle? :p

But I'm relieved and quite satisfied. In the end, I only need to topup about 800 for a brand new top of the market camera!

And I'm happy :) :)

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

0 comments:

Blog Archive

Powered by Blogger.

Him and I

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Darling Son

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Darling Daughter

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Total Pageviews