Instagram (@NHomeBakes)

Tuesday, 14 September 2010

Eid Mubarak

This post might be a tad bit too late huh? Alaaaaaaaa raya sebulan kak! :P So here's to a happy Eid Mubarak for all muslims around the globe. May this year bring you closer and closer to Him, blessed and happy... Got most of the pics up on FB. And I must say, it was a GOOD decision to buy that GF1 just before raya. Hehe, had fun taking raya pics!
(p/s: Hehe, notice my new hair colour?.. had it done the on raya eve)

I'm also loving our raya ensemble this year. No, we did not tempah any new baju for raya this year. I decided to just use all the new bajus we had made for my sis-in-law's wedding June haritu. It just makes more sense! We only wore them ONCE anyway! I didn't really mind that people had seen them, so yeah.. there you go.

I also have this thing about making sure Aaron and Yas having matching2 baju melayu. Hehe, so cute!!!
I'm glad that I've finally started gym again on Monday! Such a relief! Really needed that session as a pick-me-up! I think all those binging on raya foods kinda pulled me down a little bit.

Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhh!! and today, the weather was so fitting for a quick dip in the pool for Aaron. We just realized how much he has grown when he seemed pretty relaxed in his floaties. Before, we had to hold him because he was smaller then? And to our surprise, this time he actually kicked his feet, as if he was swimming on his own! And he lovedddddddd it!!!
okay, more swimming from now on ok??

2 comments:

Hani Joe said...

you look so pretty!! gila hot mummy ok ;)

Hani Joe said...

you look so pretty!! gila hot mummy ok ;)

Blog Archive

Powered by Blogger.

Him and I

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Darling Son

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Darling Daughter

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Total Pageviews