The last time we brought him for a shave, he cried like you wouldn't believe! Perhaps it was because the kid before him cried so hard as well, he must've thought that whatever it is that we're putting him through, it is something BAD! He started crying and screaming even BEFORE the electric shaver touched his head!
So we braced ourselves for this time round. We figured that perhaps he would calm down more if I were to hold him. Unfortunately the salon we went to last time (the one catered specially for kids) is closed, supposedly awaiting new management. Therefore, I had to call up some salons to ask whether they are comfortable shaving an 8 month old baby..
YES! Finally!! And alhamdulillahhhh he didn't cry!! Well, except for a few occasional crying tipu2.. yes my son is quite good at manipulating us, by faking a cry. He does that quite brilliantly, bertuah punye anak hehehehe
Overall, it was a really cute experience.. hehe if you can call it that! He just smiled his cheeky smile after we were done. He just LOVESSS going out! I tell you, he knows whenever anyone in the house wants to go out. He would want to follow! Bahayaaa okkkk.. even strangers pon he can nak ikut ok!
Okay, it's malam raya... everyone's asleep except for me. Somehow this raya I felt different. I think I'm getting more excited! Probably because we have a new addition to the family, so it feels more special :)Humm, I think I have to force myself to sleep now.. If not besok menyesal! So, Happy Eid'ul Fitri everyone!! Maaf Zahir Batin!! Drive safely to wherever you're going to visit, and don't stuff yourself too much! You might end up with a stomach ache rather than a happy full tummy :)
xoxo
p/s: Shasa is in town!! Weeeee!!! And we had a mini impromptu buka puasa at Jid's to welcome her and AzzAmir back in Malaysia. Aaron loved aunty Shasa!! hehe I wish you're forever in malaysia Sha, boleh jumpe always!! ;) hehe



0 comments:
Post a Comment