It always, ALWAYS happens to me. Like WTH? And almost always, I end up with these embarrassing, awkward moments where someone would pull me aside as I was about to enter the lift.. and say..
"Dik, baju adik tuu....." *starts to cringe and put on a sympathetic look*
With that opening sentence, I KNEW that reaching for the paper bag to cover my head would be a good idea. Even though most of the time I found out early before meetings and stuff, the long walk of shame from the car to my office building?
Wuarghhhhhhhh.. I don't want to think about it.
What's with ALWAYS you say? Let's put it this way, I'm currently STILL staying away from my baju kurungs which have the long zip at the back (yes, I think you guessed it right, that's EXACTLY what happened!!!!)...
Also, I haven't yet come round to fix my fav grey zara skirt from the horrendous HOLE smack at the middle of my bum where the zip ends.. Yes... I did have a show and tell session one fine day.. Hadeihhhhh
Benang tertetas like today? Oh well, what's new?? That ALWAYS happens.. And it doesn't help that I can't even sew to save my life! (Pastu berangan nak jadi FASHION DESIGNER! pffttttttt) I bet my Home Ed teacher from highschool would be laughing her @s$ off right now..
"Tulaaaaa, cikgu suruh ambil perhatian masa cikgu tunjuk taknak... Siapa suruh tak jahit apron tu sendiri??"
Yeah, padan muka.. (-___-)
Sent from my BlackBerry® smartphone
Instagram (@NHomeBakes)
Friday, 15 October 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



0 comments:
Post a Comment