Instagram (@NHomeBakes)

Tuesday, 28 December 2010

Girly girl

Whenever I come across the word, "Barbie" or any fairy tale-like cartoon movie, I don't think of my nieces, my sisters, or even myself wanting to go and see them..

I think of her..
Haha.. I know that insyAllah if I am ever blessed with a baby girl in the future, and when she wants to watch such movies.. I'll tell her, "Go ajak your Aunty Dayana, I'm sure she'll be happy to take you" ;)

But loving such movies is just so her character. To me, she's somewhat like a walking sun, always exuding positivity wherever she goes. She sees the best in people and true to form, she tends to bring the best out of other people. Despite her constant inability to keep time (Betul ok! Don't get me started on how long she takes to get ready :P), we still await her presence to brighten our day (Ok, sila muntah skrang terima kasih haha)

It's her unique way of viewing the world that always amazes me. It's so... different. Her innocence is somehow, entertaining :P hehe But in more ways than one, she is actually more mature than most of us. Although it may not be obvious to some, but it's there, hidden underneath her obsession with all those fairy tale cartoons. I guess we all probably need to watch some of em' cartoons. See if they could, as it does for her, inject a few dosage of positivity.. I'm sure em' happy endings should do us good, no?

The reason for this post? Haha simply because I came across a folder filled with Barbie movies on the network. Yeah, you guessed it. I immediately told her, secretly hoping that I shall be the bearer of good news that day.. To my dismay (well, more of astonishment, really).. SHE'S SEEN MOST OF THEM!!!!!! Hahaha, hampir jatuh kerusi I ok! :P

No wonder she's always full of hope and happiness... at least, that's how I see it ;)
(See? Even without actually smiling, you can see that she's somehow smiling??)

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

ahhahah. i like this entry ..
Sweet lil Barbie doll.

Blog Archive

Powered by Blogger.

Him and I

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Darling Son

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Darling Daughter

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Total Pageviews