Instagram (@NHomeBakes)

Wednesday, 1 December 2010

It's catching up

I've been munching on desserts, sweets and everything fattening for the past 3 weeks, in extreme mode! Jenis yang after every meal, I HAD to have desserts?

Yeah, I was probably taking this whole being thinner-than-before thing for granted. It's freakin catching up on me! I forgot that I'm the type that EASILY puts on and off the weight. Like EASILY.. Kalau turun cepat, u can bet naik pun cepat!

So yeah, just realised this morning when I was trying to take a pic of me with this do'.. All angles nmpak tembam.. So frustrated, I asked a colleague to help take this one..


But on the other hand, I'm just so happy to report, I managed to curl (wave?) My hair in 10 minutes this morning! Efficiently too, as compared to my other 2 attempts! Although they're far from perfect waves, but it was enough to get the nod from the husband. Yes, I rely on him for fashion/appearance advice (approval?).. He has better taste than me, apparently.

Weeeee!! Ok, from now I know the quickest way to do it! Just need to perfect the technique and execution, that's all.

Look at me talking so seriously about hair.. Haha.. So bimbo like. Oh well, if it means I'm now singing in the car again (which basically means, happy!) on the way to work, then I'll damn well talk about my hair however I please ;)

Sent from my BlackBerry® smartphone

****UPDATED!****

My hair was straight'ish even before lunch.. it's 4.05 pm, n mcm serupa x curlkan this morning! pfftttt, need to buy hairspray!

6 comments:

Farah Haida said...

at least senang turun. farah senang naik, susah turun. stress!

n@trin@ said...

Haha, xdela senang gile, tpi boleh nampak results la kalau natte btul2 buat. Alaa, Farah sure senang jugak, lagi rajin g gym dari Natter :P

Anonymous said...

I think I saw u today in Alpha Angle, no?

And you are thin!!!!! (and pretty too) Green envy!!

n@trin@ said...

Hi Anon!

Yeah, I was at Alpha Angle.. part of the crazy things my colleagues and I do (going for mini shopping trips far away from office during lunch) hahaha

Aww, you're too kind! Nola, it's probably the new hairband that's all! Anyway, come say hi next time :)

Eina said...

You are not fat! I think it s the shirt that makes u look fat.

Anyway, nice hair. May I know what colour it is? :)

n@trin@ said...

Haha, but the shirt was really comfortable. I needed 'comfort' to function that day ;)

my hair color? thanx! But don't ask me. I just simply walked into the hair salon a day before raya, and asked the lady to do whatever color she wanted :P, obviously with a warning to NOT make it too jinjang-like :P :P

Blog Archive

Powered by Blogger.

Him and I

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Darling Son

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Darling Daughter

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Total Pageviews