Instagram (@NHomeBakes)

Friday, 3 December 2010

Olive Oil and the likes

Since I was introduced to the magical world of 'Magnificent-ways-to-damage-your-hair' kind of treatments like rebonding, perming, colouring etc.. I was hooked. It doesn't help either that my mom is well, very particular about MY looks.. She will ALWAYS have something to say about how I dress, why my hair was so dry, where was my make-up..

yeah things like that.

Well, I guess her 'particularness' did have some benefits. I tend to take more care of myself. Mind you, all this 'taking-care-of-self' only really did kick-in after my college years. Yes, before that, I was really.. and I mean really.. UGLY! I often ask my husband (whom I met in college!) Why on earth did he decided to marry me?????? It's like beauty and the beast, the other way round LOL!

So all that treatments and trips to the salon really did take its toll on my hair. I even had a phase where I had broom-like hair. Yes, so unflattering! It was then when I decided this must stop! (Not the hair damaging transformations that is!).. So I started to invest in hair care. I go from shampoo to shampoo, one hair mask to another.. bottles of anti-frizz serum! All with the objective of finding the perfect mix for my hair.

It's also crucial now that I have to blow dry my hair after almost EVERY wash! If not? Haiyaaaa, U-G-L-Y.. So I have always been searching for shampoos which were either coconut based, or olive oil based. Both of which are so beneficial for the hair. Mostly however, I find to be pricey.

That's until I discovered Elianto yesterday!
(This is not the exact set, just a pic I took from their website. Just so you get the idea ;P)

The whole set (Shampoo, Conditioner, Serum and Hairmask) only costs RM98!! Well, most probably because of the xmas sale anyway.. but I can't wait to give it a try! Way cheaper than body shop obviously!!

Humm, I have no idea where this recent obsession with hair talk came from?? Ah well, it's friday afternoon after all. Who wants to talk about agreements and opinions?

Definitely not me! ;)

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

OH MY GOD.. i was gonna ppost about this too. I saw it in boots. Jom try!

n@trin@ said...

Jommmm!!! Smlm I baru kuarkan dari the plastic la tapi! :P takpe, today can try ;)

beetle-bum said...

dry and cold weather ruined my hair.
so i'm going to take your recommendation natte.
by hook or by crook, must buy it by end of the week!

layen said...

Eh Natte', how's the hair care range so far? Berkesan x? I tgh mencari shampoo yang best tapi taknak la mahal sgt. This looks interesting.

n@trin@ said...

Ohh best!!!! After a few washes (haha bunyi mcm iklan) you can see the results. It doesnt look THAT horrible without a hair dryer. Give it a try la! From now on, I'm sticking to this one :)

Blog Archive

Powered by Blogger.

Him and I

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Darling Son

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Darling Daughter

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Total Pageviews