Instagram (@NHomeBakes)

Monday, 3 January 2011

Baby hair

I mean like, seriously??? Yeah, before I had a bald-ish spot underneath my fringe. But I don't know why all of sudden baby hair starts to come out.

Annoying.. Baby hair..

It messes up my look! It makes my face look wideeeeee, unkept, lemau and what not. Sheeshhh!! Just read online that instead of getting rid of them i.e. Cut them, I should actually just let it grow and it'll later on match my normal hair.



In the mean time, most of them suggests that I just ATTEMPT to hide it with loads of hairsprays, flat irons etc.

Eeiii .. Annoying! Nampak tak???? That curly bit just peeeeeekinnggggg out to say a quick 'hello'!!!



- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

2 comments:

Dina said...

Natte', i'm going through the same thing
heheh

http://deensy.blogspot.com/2010/12/sleep-begets-sleep.html

n@trin@ said...

Really????? hehehe annoying kan??? Nasib mine dah almost nk smpai eyebrow level, not so awkward dari dulu mcm wrongly cut bangs :P

Blog Archive

Powered by Blogger.

Him and I

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Darling Son

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Darling Daughter

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Total Pageviews