Instagram (@NHomeBakes)

Sunday, 16 January 2011

Excess luggage

I'm talking about my eyebags. Just look at them! Horrendous beings, they are! This is me without makeup buying breakfast on a Sunday morning. Usually, I'll apply something under the eye in an attempt to 'conceal' these babies.

Ahhh I think I'm now dependent on them. Without some coverage.. It looks like I haven't slept in a week! (Which is partially true, given the state of Aaron's health for the past week).. But then again, I've supposed to have 'covered' my lost sleep yesterday? We slept early..

Like bloody old married couples. And even woke up a bit late to boot! Sigh, I guess there is really no such thing as sleep recovery, is there?

I'm now quite tempted to try out that olay thingy for my eyes. Can't recall the exact name. Saw it in cosmo I was reading this morning. It has caffeine in it.. It's in a roller form. Hummm, ok decided. Am definitely getting one this week.. Will give it 2 weeks.. This time, I'll TRY to remember to take a 'post' pic. This should be interesting ;)

Ok, back to my reading (work-related) which I've intelligently left till Sunday night. Padan muka. Haha
Sent from my BlackBerry® smartphone

2 comments:

dr said...

natteee that roller thingy is good!! mz is using it too! (i think it's the same one la hehe sbb die ckp olay for eyes)

n@trin@ said...

Really?? U beli mase kat ampang point haritu eh??? Eeeiii nak!! Nnti harini atau esok nk g beli :)

Blog Archive

Powered by Blogger.

Him and I

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Darling Son

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Darling Daughter

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Total Pageviews